1. The Controller of personal data is La Sérénité.
2. Personal data of the Client shall be processed only for the purposes of the implementation of the order placed, issuing an invoice and financial reporting, as well as for the purposes of providing services by electronic means. These data are confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties, except for disclosure of data necessary to implement Orders to couriers cooperating with the Seller as well as entities cooperating with the Seller with respect to the payment process. The Seller does not intend to transfer data to third countries or international organisations.
4. The database including Client’s personal data and information shall be subject to legal protection. These data shall be especially protected and secured against unauthorised access.
5. Personal data can be accessed only by authorised employees of the Seller and entities cooperating with the Seller with respect to the implementation of contracts concluded with Clients, in particular postal operators and couriers, to whom the Controller transfers data within the scope necessary to complete deliveries of the Goods purchased, as well as payment process operators.
6. In the case of the Seller becoming aware of the Client using the Online Store in breach of the law or the Rules, the Seller can process the Client’s personal data only for the purposes of and within the scope needed to determine the scope of the Client liability.
7. The Client’s data or information about these data can be made available to entities authorised to receive them based on applicable legal regulations, including to responsible judicial authorities.
8. Any contact with employees of the Store via telephone or e-mail will involve the utilisation of the data provided for the purposes of giving an answer. The Client shall be contacted back via the same communication channels.
9. The Client shall be held liable for providing untrue personal data.