I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Rules of the online store (hereinafter referred to as “Rules”) set forth the principles for concluding remote transactions of sales of goods by the Seller and Clients by means of electronic communication, especially by e-mail, via the Seller’s website at www.laserenite.pl, as well as the principles for the Seller providing services using electronic means, through the aforementioned website.
II. DEFINITIONS OF TERMS USED IN THE RULES
Seller, Controller, Personal Data Controller – sole proprietorship operating under the name of La Sérénité Natalia Jagiełło, ul. Pionierów 13, 05-092 Łomianki, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 1182217495, Statistical Identification Number (REGON): 387744048, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (0048)662618504.
Store – online store at www.laserenite.pl, operating in the territory of Poland, and carrying out mail-order sales of Goods from its current offer, being the property of the Seller.
Website – the website at the www.laserenite.pl.
Working Days – weekdays from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
Lead Time – the time for picking up the order by the Store, and its shipment in a way required by the Client.
Client – a natural person with full legal capacity, legal person or unincorporated organisational unit that is granted legal capacity by separate regulations, making a purchase in the Store in keeping with the principles set forth in Rules.
Consumer – consumer is a natural person concluding with the Seller a legal transaction that is not directly related to this person’s business or professional activities.
Goods – goods presented on the Website, subject to the information on the possibility of their purchase published by the Seller.
III. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS TO USE THE STORE FUNCTIONALITIES
In order to use the Store functionalities, the Client needs to have the computer hardware and software meeting the following minimum requirements:
a) a personal computer and a network card or a modem for Internet access;
c) the Internet connection.
The Seller stipulates that the aforementioned requirements must be met in order to place the order through the Website, conduct the procedure aimed at concluding the contract or implement the contract concluded.
IV. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
The Client undertakes, in particular, to:
a) comply with copyrights and industrial property rights, including the ones resulting from registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility models and industrial designs of the Controller and third parties, as well as to comply with the image protection rights;
b) refrain from providing content of unlawful character and inconsistent with the Rules;
c) refrain from any activities which could hinder or disrupt functioning of the Website or the Store.
V. ACCEPTANCE AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ORDERS
1. The Seller sells Goods via the Internet. Current information on availability of products and services shall be published by the Seller on the Website.
2. Information published on the Website is not an offer within the meaning of provisions of the Civil Code, but is only an invitation to the Client to propose concluding a sale contract. Terms of sale are set forth by these Rules, applicable legal regulations and potential individual arrangements between the Seller and the Client.
3. Orders shall be placed by the Client via the order form published on the Website.
4. All prices on the Website at www.laserenite.pl are gross prices that do not include shipment costs. The Seller reserves the right to change prices of goods, carry out, cancel or modify promotional campaigns on the Website and the Instagram profile laserenite_brand.
5. By filling in relevant fields in the order form on the Website, the Client:
a) selects the Goods;
b) selects the Goods delivery method;
c) determines the address for the purposes of delivery of the Goods;
d) declares that they want to receive an invoice, selects the method of its delivery and provides other data for the purposes of issuance of the invoice.
6. If data are incomplete, the Seller will contact the Client or if it is impossible, will cancel the order.
7. At the beginning of the process of placing the order, the Seller shall notify the Client of potential limitations pertaining to the Goods delivery method and acceptable payment methods.
8. Directly before placing the order, the Seller shall notify the Client again of the method of communication with the Client, key features of the performance and total price of the Goods (including in particular taxes and delivery costs).
9. After completing the order placement process, the Seller shall send to the Client, by e-mail, to the e-mail address specified by the Client, information about compliance of the purchase offer made with the offer in the Store, with respect to the price and the number of items ordered, as well as the availability of the Goods.
10. The Lead Time shall start running as of crediting the bank account specified in the order confirmation with the payment, in the case of the payment by wire transfer. The time of order fulfillment is counted from the moment of obtaining a positive payment authorization in the case of electronic or credit card payments.
VI. INVOICES AND RECEIPTS
1. The electronic receipt shall be issued as a confirmation of the concluded transaction of sales of Goods.
2. In the order placement process, the Client may request a VAT invoice that shall be enclosed to the shipment or sent in electronic form to the e-mail address specified.
VII. DELIVERY METHOD, TIMING AND SHIPMENT COSTS
1. Goods shall be sent to the address specified in the order form.
2. Shipments shall be delivered by couriers. It shall also be possible to directly collect the Goods at the registered office of the Seller, in Łomianki, subject to agreeing the collection time by calling 662618504.
3. The shipment shall be delivered within the time limit specified for each item of Goods on the Website of the Store. This is an approximate delivery time and it shall apply only to orders paid by wire transfer. Time required to record funds on the bank account of the Store (1-2 Working Days) shall be added to the time specified on the Website.
4. The shipment cost shall be added to the price of the Goods ordered and the Client shall be notified thereof before the final placement of the order. The delivery price list shall be displayed upon finalising the order.
5. The Seller shall not be responsible for non-delivery of the Goods or delay in delivery due to incorrect or imprecise address specified by the Client when placing the order.
1. The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
2. Payments for the goods ordered can be made by wire transfer to the bank account of the Store or through an entity providing the on-line payment service – Blue Media S.A. by a card:
3. The Seller shall return the payment in the same way as the one used by the Client when purchasing the Goods.
IX. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT AND RETURNS
1. The Consumer can withdraw from the purchase of Goods purchased in the Store and make a declaration on withdrawing from the contract within 14 days of taking over the possession of the Goods by the Consumer or a third party appointed by the Consumer, other than the carrier. The return form is attached as an appendix. (here)
2. The Consumer shall be held liable for a reduction of the value of the item of Goods resulting from using it in a way exceeding the scope necessary to determine features and functionality of the Goods.
3. The Consumer shall not be entitled to return the Goods in instances specified in Article 38 section 1 of the Act on consumer’s rights including, in particular, in the case of Goods manufactured in accordance with the Consumer’s specifications or aimed at satisfying the Consumer’s individual needs.
4. No later than within 14 days of the day of receiving the parcel with the Goods returned by the Consumer, the Seller shall return to the Client the value of the Goods as at the day of the purchase.
5. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
6. The Seller shall not return the costs of shipment.
7. The return shall be made no later than 14 days from taking over the possession of the Goods. This time limit is complied with if the Goods are sent back before its expiry. The Consumer shall cover the cost of the return shipment.
8. The Seller shall accept returns sent to the address of the registered office: La Sérénité, ul. Pionierów 13, 05-092 Łomianki.
1. Complaints shall be sent to e-mail email@example.com together with a photograph of the item of Goods subject to the complaint.
2. If the Seller accepts the complaint for examination, the Seller shall notify the Client thereof by e-mail. In such the case, the item of the Goods together with the purchase proof shall be delivered to the address of the registered office.
3. The complaint will be examined within 14 days of its receipt. If the complaint is resolved in favour of the Client, the Seller shall repair or replace the item of Goods with a new one, or shall return the money back.
4. If the complaint is considered unjustified, the Seller shall return the item of Goods to the Client, via a courier, to the address specified by the Client.
1. The Controller of personal data is La Sérénité.
2. Personal data of the Client shall be processed only for the purposes of the implementation of the order placed, issuing an invoice and financial reporting, as well as for the purposes of providing services by electronic means. These data are confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties, except for disclosure of data necessary to implement Orders to couriers cooperating with the Seller as well as entities cooperating with the Seller with respect to the payment process. The Seller does not intend to transfer data to third countries or international organisations.
4. The database including Client’s personal data and information shall be subject to legal protection. These data shall be especially protected and secured against unauthorised access.
5. Personal data can be accessed only by authorised employees of the Seller and entities cooperating with the Seller with respect to the implementation of contracts concluded with Clients, in particular postal operators and couriers, to whom the Controller transfers data within the scope necessary to complete deliveries of the Goods purchased, as well as payment process operators.
6. In the case of the Seller becoming aware of the Client using the Online Store in breach of the law or the Rules, the Seller can process the Client’s personal data only for the purposes of and within the scope needed to determine the scope of the Client liability.
7. The Client’s data or information about these data can be made available to entities authorised to receive them based on applicable legal regulations, including to responsible judicial authorities.
8. Any contact with employees of the Store via telephone or e-mail will involve the utilisation of the data provided for the purposes of giving an answer. The Client shall be contacted back via the same communication channels.
9. The Client shall be held liable for providing untrue personal data.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Matters not regulated in these Rules shall be governed by the Polish law, in particular the Civil Code and the Act on consumer’s rights.
2. Clients having an account in the Store shall be notified of amendments to the Rules by e-mail.
3. Amendments to the Rules shall be made in accordance with the applicable law, while respecting consumer rights. In the case of amendments to the Rules, the Controller shall notify the Client thereof immediately, by publishing the consolidated text of the Rules on the Website, and individually, by e-mail.
4. In the case of amending the Rules, order placed before the date of making amendments to these Rules shall be implemented in accordance with provisions in force on the date of the order placement.
5. The warranty and the right to withdraw from the contract shall not apply if the item of Goods is mechanically damaged.
6. In order to retain the warranty and the right to withdraw from the contract, when collecting the parcel from the courier, it is necessary to always check the condition of packaging. In the case of any signs of damage on packaging, please do not accept the parcel, draw up the report on damage in the presence of the courier, and send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Disputes resulting from the application of these Rules, as well as disputes related to concluding the contract by and between the Store and the Client shall be resolved by a competent local court, in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure.